Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hands on the steering #1 (First driving class)

Teaching session: 25 minutes
Driving session: 1 hour 35 minutes
Maximum speed: 60-70km/h

First of all, I have to thank the driving class Aunty for being so confident when she decided to let me go on the road after 25 minutes of basic classes. In return, I brought you back in one whole piece, and your car too. :) Seriously, who goes driving on the road at 60km/h during the first time putting their hands on a steering?

Well, my route was UP-Genting Klang-Karak highway-Sentul-Ampang-Setiawangsa-Keramat-Genting Klang-UP
I'm glad to say that I recognize ALL these places! (Lucas Shia stop saying that I don't know my directions)

The only thing is, I always forget about the signal. I mean, up for left and down for right or the other way round?

One thing I would never forget is the traffic jam at Ampang Road. I was so happy when I finally saw roads without traffic lights and cars. Phew! (Salute all drivers who survived traffic jam with manual cars)

Therefore if you happen to see someone on the road in this white Kancil with a big 'L'on it, look properly and be more considerate. It might be me. Thanks in advance. :)

No comments: